‘An excellent reputation...’
Discover How Your Fee Earners Could Benefit From Somek & Associates' Top Training Topics
Somek and Associates is one of the biggest providers of expert witnesses in the UK and we pride ourselves on maintaining a very balanced claimant / defendant portfolio. We are renowned for listening to and responding to our clients’ ever evolving needs and, as such, we are able to offer a wide range of training topics and educational / clinical update sessions to fee earners to assist with their Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
These 20-40 minute complimentary presentations are delivered by our highly trained medico-legal experts, all experienced clinicians ranging from occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and physiotherapists to nurses, midwives and other key health professionals.
Here are just a few examples of commonly requested training topics and clinical update sessions our experts can provide key learning on:
- Obstetric Emergencies in Midwifery
- Obstetric Emergencies and Stillbirth
- Falls in the Elderly and Extravasation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Tissue Viability and Pressure Sore Management
- Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Nursing
- Speech and Language
Somek & Associates’ Also Provide In-Depth Lunch-Time Presentations To Fee Earners
Somek & Associates are delighted to also be able to provide more detailed presentations, which typically last 1-1.5 hours (making them ideal to hold over lunch) to fee-earners.
These presentations are given by our experienced expert witnesses in their specialised areas of expertise. Each topic refers to real life case studies and sample reports are available on request.
Popular topics include:
- Considerations of a Care and OT Expert
- Medico-legal issues in Care and Occupational Therapy
- Maximising Independence through Rehabilitation and Pain Management.
- Outcomes for Claimants using a Multiple Limb Loss case study with reference to other Catastrophic Injuries.
If you are interested, please contact us here.