If you would like further information on becoming an expert and meet the requirements listed, please contact us using the form below. For more information on why you should join our team at Somek & Associates click here.
- 8 yrs of post-qualification experience with clinical assessment/experience & commitment to CPD.
- Commitment to the steep learning process, embracing a positive attitude to supervision
- Ability to undertake work in solid chunks of time, and excellent time management
- Ability to undertake work in solid chunks of designated time (i.e. a minimum of three hours in one sitting)
- Stamina and commitment to the delivery of detailed reports
- Commitment to our mandatory training programme
- Dedicated work space whether at home or in an office, which ensures confidential data storage
- Commitment to data protection
- Careful and analytical approach to dealing with evidence in its various forms
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Comprehensive grasp of English and excellent report writing skills demonstrating correct grammar and syntax
- Intention to remain registered with professional body and up to date in respect of clinical expertise for the duration of all cases upon which instructed
- Current car driver’s licence or a willingness to work with capped travel in situations when the expert wishes to travel using a method that is not the most cost effective for the instructing client
- Access to PC or Mac computer
- Competence in the use of Microsoft office word and email.
- Ability to take on one case every 4-6 weeks
- To be prepared to travel throughout the UK, staying overnight on occasion
- To be able to undertake occasional work at short notice
- To be able to represent Somek and Associates at recruitment and marketing events
- To recommend Somek and Associates to colleagues
- To participate in the education of junior experts (once experienced)
- To contribute to the development of the service we offer at Somek & Associates