Somek staff have been busy baking and today we brought in our baked treats. We've been...
- To speak to one of the team, an expert, or for more information please contact us
Contact our office
Make an enquiry
I qualified as an Occupational Therapist in 1990 and have worked clinically in a number of organisations including Addenbrookes Hospital NHS Trust, Hinchingbrooke Hospital NHS Trust and Cambridge PCT.
Since 2005 I have held the position as a lecturer in Occupational Therapy for the University of East Anglia, where I hold the following responsibilities:
• BSc (Hons) occupational therapy and physiotherapy students: teaching and assessing throughout the 3 year curriculum Additionally, some participation in the teaching of BSc (Hons) speech and language therapy students
• Pre-registration MSc occupational therapy students: teaching and assessing throughout the two year curriculum. Additionally, some participation in the teaching of MSc physiotherapy students
• Facilitator for the Centre for Interprofessional Practice on programmes 1, 2, 3 and 4
• Development of and teaching on numerous short courses for outside stakeholders, notably the two day practice educators course which runs six times per year
• Disability Liaison Officer for the School of Allied Health Professions
• British Association of Occupational Therapists
• Health and Care Professions Council
• Treasurer of Eastern Region British Association of Occupational Therapists (2007-2010)
• Chair of the College of Occupational Therapists Disability Forum (elected April 2010). Organised networking and learning event at UEA on 16/04/10